Saturday, March 3, 2007

Update:

Well, I have a test and a midterm due next weekend for seminary so I am taking a study break to write a little update. I needed to unwind before diving into a deeper study mode, so I went snowboarding with a friend yesterday. The wind was rough so we left early. It's all good though, because the conditions out here in Colorado are usually pretty awesome. I love hitting the mountains out here because the view from the top is always breathtaking. It is a constant reminder of how awesome and huge God is! On another note, I saw on Seth's blog today a link to what is currently going on in South Florida. This is extremely disturbing. Check out the story here. I hope to write more soon. Later.

Chad

1 comment:

J.E. said...

Chad, This is Jed Dearybury...I ran accross your blog whenI saw Seth's.... I hope all is well...I am getting ready to move to the Philippines to teach at a missionary school...Write me sometime at mrdearybury@hotmail.com check out my blog too..... www.mrdearybury.blogspot.com