Tuesday, March 13, 2007

My Stupid Mouth...

I figured this title would catch your attention. I was heading up to the mountains last Friday to snowboard with my wife for the day (she was already up there for a couple of days with some friends). Anyway, on the way up I was listening to my ipod and the song "My Stupid Mouth" came on by John Mayer. There is a lot of spiritual truth to the title and the song whether he meant there to be or not. Honestly, this is one of my struggles. I am a very opinionated person who can talk a lot and my mouth can get me in trouble. This is an area I want to improve on in my life. I want to be a better listener and I want to think about what I say before I let words fly. The bible is clear that we are to be slow to speak and quick to listen. As I have mentioned before I want to be a pastor one day and I have to improve this area to be the kind of pastor God would want me to be. All prayers are welcomed and appreciated. Well, thanks for checking in on my blog and I hope and pray all is well with you. I hope to write again soon so check back. Later.

Chad

1 comment:

sethdean said...

I figured out how to post. I realized I do have a gmail account and I can sign in with that!!

I didn't think of that before.