Saturday, April 7, 2007

Been busy, Happy Easter!

Well, sorry I have not been consistent with this blog. I do still intend to be. I have started a new job in the last week and I am training to be a night manager at Chickfila. This will be in addition to my youth pastor job and trying to get my masters degree. Luckily both jobs are part time though, so I'm not complaining. I just have not had much free time lately or time to blog. Well, I will be writing again soon. Please pray for my new job as well as my other responsibilities. My wife is still wanting to go to days so please pray for that as well. Happy Easter everyone and take some time out to contemplate on the the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. I can and will change you life. Let me know how I can pray for you as well. Later and God bless.

Peace,

Chad

1 comment:

sethdean said...

Chad. you really need to start blogging more. Hope you're doing good!